A Day In My Life


Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My First Official Entry

Ignoring my very first un-official entry which I crapped up minutes before my first accounts tuition class started, I shall "proclaim" (haha) this my very first entry.

This is definitely more serious than the other one. That was just a mere entry put in to present my blog to the world.The inspiration for that entry interestingly lies in the hands of the great amoeba..

I have been procrastinating like hell to update this blog for I dun know what reason but I have now.. Still looking for a nice background template stuff.. Will take some time to perfect this blog.

Although I have lots of stuff to present to the world, my brain has somewhat freezed leading me to somehow only remember some celebrity gossip involving "sex-tape hore (whore..?)" - Paris Hilton.

Guess what .. ?? She's apparently PREGNANT ... Aarghh !! People have some how noticed her tummy bulging. Well thelong awaited question, who's the dad you may ask? Who else other then Stavros-Niarchos III who is only at the tender age of 20 and is of Greek heritage (wrong usage of words)... hehe. Interesting fact/gossip? Maybe for some and not for others but it just brings a ray of hope to those out there awaiting for the day Paris Hilton repents and becomes a nun.

About nuns and that woman, Paris has been offered to play the role of Mother Teresa in a documentary.. How suitable!! haha .That cuckoo director was quoted saying that she was good since she rejected Playboy magazine's offer to appear on their cover. He must have forgotten the fact that she mistreats her pets and has proudly produced a sex-tape which lead her to stradom plus the excessive partying.

Well that would be all for now. Gaze on and enjoy you Paris Hilton admirer's out there and pray that you oneday do not become a stupid whore like here.. muahaha. I would better get my beauty sleep now before my brain shrinks from sleep deprivation (look at the time I posted this !).

Come back hopefully tomorrow for more. Bare with me my spelling errors and penultimate sarcasm .. haha

-Adios-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home