A Day In My Life


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

7-12-10


See You in Delhi in 2010 !! India Welcomes You!! Those were among the words said during the Melbourne Commonwealth games closing ceremony to welcome the next games in 4 years time in Delhi, India in 2010. I know this post is old news but I don't get the time to blog no more =(. So, I find it a must to include this.. Just bare with me..hehe

I find it troublesome to upload pics here coz they always seem to appear at the top. Anybody can tell me why n what to do?? Anyway, the next games will probably turn out horribly n be extremely sakai .. Their people are horrible n .. no offence.. but the stench is just horrible. Quoting from what Mr.Selvaraja said, " Calcutta, India is nicknamed the 'Dustbin of India' for the fact that most tourists puke the moment they rach there.

It will be poorly dismanaged n the turnout is sumthin i wouldn't wanna think of. Their beautification plans include a new Metro system (train/underground/tube) n a new international airport which undoubtfully will be in a horrible state with people lk that in barely a few uears after their games ends. Anyway, just do your best to prove me wrong you indians (i am not being racist)..

In case you were wondering about my title thats the medal haul of our country in medal .. impressive enough if u ask me considering we were in eighth place ahead of singapore n surprisingly new zealand. It would howeevr be quite embarassing for nicol david n a few more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home