A Day In My Life


Saturday, July 29, 2006

Week Of Firsts

This week has been a busy one indeed with three main things to account for being jason's b'day party, concert practice and the PCD Concert.

Jason's glorious b'day was celebrated on saturday,
22/7. The date's perfectly cute. Coincidentally, it was also the birthday of almost 7 other people including our school's very own Mdm. Norita. The party was fun and fine. Reached there quite early and went home really late as well. Food and the cake was great though I had eaten the same cake thrice already ..

I must also thank Jason's parents for bringing me home all the way in Ampang when it was already almost
midnight coz the silly taxi guy who was supposed to pick me up forgot and fell asleep. I was already thinking of probably walking home .. haha. They're such nice people and Jason's a really good host. I must shamefully admit that Jason's party is one of my very first ones of my wms frens. So, thanks for the invite Jason ..


Wednesday was one of the greatest moments in my life. I went for the
Pussycat Dolls concert in Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach. I was really nervous at first since it was my very first gig ever but it came to be freaking fun .. sad. I dunno how dissapointed I would have been if I missed it.



I arrived at Sunway really early at about 5.30. Even though the line to get in was already bloody long. My cousins were already there at 3 so they lined up first and i joined in. My sister and frens came only at about 7. The thing started at about 8 with reshmonu's performance which practically
"tortured my ears". Saya tak suka reshmonu ..



The dolls performance only staretd about 9-ish. They belted out all their top hits including
Buttons, Beep, Don't Cha and some other not very known songs. The thing concluded at about 10 !! Only an hour and they barely had a change of clothing .. Such a short-lived but enjoyable concert. I know they have only 1 album so far but they could have always given us more ..



I must add that some malaysians are just such
inconsiderate, stupid people. They only think of themselves not practising the "first come first serve" concept. Just beacuse they can't see or come late they come squeezing through the already packed rows. Don't they know how uncomfortable it is for others who were already there!! Before I forget, it sucks to have weird, yucky people breathing down your necks .. To end, you all can watch a video of the Buttons performance.



-adios-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home