A Day In My Life


Sunday, June 18, 2006

Eau de toilette , eau de parfum 2

As promised, these are some of my most wanted fragances. So if anyone was nice enough to get me one for my birthday or anything, I would be as happy as can be. I'll "be so high, i swear i can fly" .. lol


Top of my list is the Bvlgari AQVA. I "fell in love" with this one ever since it first came out. Its probably just because I really like Bvlgari fragances. Plus, it has a very sleek rounded bottle design. BVLGARI AQVA is a vibrant, pure, and masculine, this crisp blend of mandarin and petit grain, spiced with sexy mineral amber, evokes a brisk, aromatic freshness, with an elegant Mediterranean touch.


Happy by Clinique is also on of my favourites. This fragrance reminda me of the resort I stayed at in Cebu. I'm not sure why but the resort smelt very much like this fragrance with that naturally tropical kind of aroma. Shucks, each and everyone reminds me of somewhere .. bleh. Happy for men is classified as a refreshing, citrus fragrance. This scent possesses a blend of citrus lemons, mandarins, oranges and grapefruit. This fragrance is packaged in a masculine bright orange bottle with a silver cap and comes in an orange box to match.


The next one on my list is the DKNY BE DELICIOUS. It is not as rotten as some of you think but invites you to take a 'juicy bite out of life' .. This fragrance melds the raw lushness of nature with the powerful sophistication of the big city with crisp, wet greens, modern woods, green apples and intoxicating coffee. Masculine to the core, its a fragrance for the modern man - dynamic, uplifting, but sensual and full of promises. Notes: Grapefruit, Juniper Berries, Quinine, Green Apple, Coffee Granita, Ocean Mist, Jasmine, Coffee Absolute Africa, Pomarose Apple, Applewood, Coffeewood, Dark Woods and Indonesian Patchouli.



These cute bottles of Giorgio Armani fragances are also on my list. They are the Emporio Armani White and Emporio Night Black.
Emporio Armani White incorporates vibrant notes of bergamot, lemon, mandarin are freshened by thyme and rosemary to create this masculine scent while Emporion Night Black possesses a blend of Bergamot, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Cayenne Pepper, Clary Sage, Absolute of Violet Leaf, Cardamom, White Pepper, Myrrh, Benzoin, Cedarwood, Patchouli. I used to sneakily spray some on myself because my step-father had these two bottles .. lol.



Another one of my Giorgio Armani favourites is the Acqua Di
Gio which contains the following fragrance notes; lavender, juniper, cumin and is accented with ylang-ylang, sandalwood and amber. This fresh fragrance is packaged in a white frosted bottle and is then enclosed in a clean white box with the logo in silver .. cool. My step-brother also really likes this perfume so we'll see who gets hold of it first.


Another fragrance which isn't really on my list but would recommend to some desperate male beckham fans is the David Beckham Instinct Cologne by Coty (pic a lil blur). It is 'masculine, sexy and exceptional making it the perfect fragrance for the modern man. This distinctive scent is a blend of Orange, Mandarin and Italian Bergamot, with the middle notes Of Cardamom, Pimento and Staranise, finished Off With Vetiver, White Amber and Patchouli. I do not really like this one coz I find that it smells a little funny although I was quite fond of it when it first came out in Spain.

One of the newest fragrances on my most wanted fragrance would be believe it or not is the Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton o
ne. I tested in in the mall that day. Its freaking strong and I actually sneezed after a while. This is the first perfume produced by her. I had recently entered some contest by Galaxie to win her latest fragrance Just Me. They have six bottles each for men and women. Hope I win .. I didn't know that the one I tested was different from the one I hoped to win. Hopefully, the one I'll probably win will be as nice.



In The Star yesterday, there was some Father's Day contest thingi to win the Allure Homme Sport fragrance by Chanel. I may join the contest but I'll probably keep the fragrance to myself since my dad already has so many bottles of perfume that he barely uses.
Allure Sport possesses the freshness of Mandarin & Oranges blended with Tunsian Neroli, Aldehydes, Tonka Bean, White Musk, Amber, Black Pepper, Atlas Cedar, and Vetiver creating a sexy masculine fragrance. So, if you're interested to win the fragrance, grab hold of yesterday's Star newspaper. Good luck !! Click for larger views.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home