A Day In My Life


Sunday, August 13, 2006

Banyak Baju ..

After the concert performance on Friday, I together with Kenneth, Krystal and May Ling proceeded to KLCC. I had already changed before weslian idol started and changed my shoes in the susan's car later on. It was quite a tiresome walk all the way from the civics hall to the putra station where amcorp mall is situated. I think there was certainly a shorter way to go since Mr. Peter claimed it was not very far. Upon reaching KLCC, I went to buy the cinema tickets which I had booked online for Pirates of The Carribean 2 ! We had a hard time finding a table at the food court .. lots of people. Had Yoshinoya for lunch .. some crispy chicken thing.

Pirates was excellent. Don't regret watching it at all. Ending sucked anyway. The movie was surprisingly almost 2 and a half hours long. One of the longest I've ever watched. I wanna watch click and break-up next. Still contemplating why Barbosa's alive again. Although Jack Sparrow died and all, it wasn't that tragic to me since he'll definitely somehow feature in the third installment sometime next year. Can't wait .. I'm not sure whether anyone noticed but there was some head thingy on the floor that started shouting in cantonese. Nobody I asked noticed .. It kept going - "ngo hai to" (i'm here) .

After the movie, we had two scoops of New Zealand's Natural ice cream to treat ourselves. My first time and it tasted good. However, I still think Haagen Dazs is best. Beats the local ones though. Believe it or not, I've finally bought my Spain jersey from Adidas !! The World Cup's already ended for more than a month .. sad. It was discounted from about rm250 to rm233. I love it and I'm still trying to see what else to wear with it. Probably brown pants.


Talking about clothes, I've got a few new shirts from beloved
mummy in spain. Someone visited my mum in spain and they brought it back for me. My sis has lots more than me. I've even got an ideal shirt with the 2006 World Cup logo on it .. its cute and colourful. Just how I wanted it. My wardrobe is seriously dry and boring at the moment. Need more new clothes. No. 1 on my list are some billabong and quicksilver boardshorts. Probably mummy can buy some during the end-summer sale. These are the shirts arranged as neat as possible . . . .



-adios-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home