A Day In My Life


Sunday, April 02, 2006

Busy Weekend..

It had indeed been a busy weekend. The frustrating thing is that i probbaly did not get enough sleep both days. On friday nite, I had actually slept at about 12.30 even though i had to wake up at 6.30 the nxt day for the MCKL treasure hunt. That nite I also slept late despite knowing I have to go for silly qing ming (chinese old soul's day) the nxt day but luckily everyone at home woke up late including me..mwahahah.

Despte all this, I certainly enjoyed my weekend by going for the treasure hunt.
Those who missed will surely regret. It was fun, mind-tickling but extremely tiring at the same time. This is all thanks to pia who could not go, so thanx. Well that day did not start pleasntly with my first phone call from jiam scolding me that i was late alredi. Turns out, i'm not. They were all just early.

Tiring is how I describe it bcoz we had to run aro
und nearly the whole KL with the help of public transport i.e. the Putra LRT n Monorail. The places include KL Sentral, KLCC, Imbi, Bukit Bintang just to name a few. Most teams including me n jiam teamed up with other lk jia wei n kenneth to help each other to save time. We wasted quite a lot of time at places lk KL Sentral n KLCC undoubtedly. In the end we didn't win much besides jiam gettting a horrible ripcurl pasar bag while lucky ones lk sparks actually won a hamper worth rm 50. The good thing is our school won all 6 main prizes since we were the school with the highest number of participants.

For all those who weren't there, the Hitz.Fm cruisers actually came to give out some goodies lk magazines, newspapers and Yellowcard's latest album, Lights and Sounds featuring a game of 'Marriage, Divorce,Proposal'. I hate that someone who won the magazine even though I had shouted loudest.

This treasure hunt also open our minds to how anyone even the closest friends can turn each others backs to each other just for a
prize. Everyone was practically sabotaging each other with the wrong answers. To all those whom I tricked into believing the bookshop on top of Kinokuniya in KLCC is one of the answers, I'm just so sorry . I would say that is survival for the fittest in a game. I will post pictures from this lovely event soon enough.. so just wait..

Then again I would lk to talk about silly Qing Ming which I truly dislike in the sense that I'm forced to wake up as early as 6 n step over dirty mud n dead bodies n the cemetery. As many would know, my ideal Qing Ming would be to wake up at 9 am proceed to nilai memorial park n pay respects at the cremated people's area which is air-conditioned... yeah. That would be nice. That would be relatively easy since many of my relatives have chose to be placed in the same area sorrounded by each other when they go on. To jiam n jia wei, I'm sorry for not goin to nilai this year.. lolx . To complement this are some pictures from the graveyard ( sounds eerie doesn't it)...



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home