A Day In My Life


Saturday, August 19, 2006

Birthday List

My holiday so far has not started on a high note. Although today was a saturday, I had to wake up at 5am like any other school day. Not to study of course but to accompany my sis, Brenda to the school's form 1 entrance exam. I just hate waking up early on weekends and holidays for useless reasons.

If that wasn't sad enough, I had to wait till the whole thing was over at 1 pm. My sis better thank me fr that. My time in school was dragged on till 2.30 coz madam susan wanted to finish her marking. I have to complement the maths teachers for marking all the entrance papers in a relatively short period. I saw the malay teachers still marking probably because of all the bloody karangans they have to read.

I was lucky most of the prefects were there to at least chat to. Knowing I was gonna be bored, I brought a long my siri analisis add. maths work and amazingly finished it. You cannot imagine how much time I had .. Then again, there was tarrant bugging me non-stop. Hopefully my sister gets into wms next year. She actually claimed all three papers were ok. I was struggling with my bm paper back then .. haha

Today is the 19th of August 2006. This only means that my birthday is exactly a week away !! Yeah, everyone claps hands and says hurray .. I shall be comp
iling my first ever birthday wish-list which may very well drag on till christmas as well as next year's birthday. Anyone who would get me anything from the list would be greatly thanked and worshipped upon by brandon .. haha. I hope santa hears me ..

Brandon's 2006 B'Day Wish List
1. Creative Zen Vision : M


I seriously need a new music player to replace my now almost crappy Samsung YP-T5 which only has 256MB of memory. It joystick thing doesn't work well anymore. This magnificent 30GB one would seriously satisfy my need for a media player for more songs and pictures.

2. Panic! At The Disco Album - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out


I'm sure many out there will agree with me that Panic! is one of the best bands yet. Can't seem to find this album anywhere in malaysia. Tell me when it comes out coz jiam and jiaw will probably get it for me.

3. The Afters Album - I Wish We Could All Win


Yet another album I can't find here but can't wait to get hold of. Really sentimental songs with nice tunes. Sang the popular 8th & Ocean theme song - Beautiful Love.
4. A LCD Screen for my computer


I am currently using an old CRT monitor whose protection screen thing has broken and gone missing. A LCD screen of any brand preferably Samsung would do my eyes good ..

5. Nintendo DS Lite


Nintendo fan always and forever. Mind you that this is the new Lite edition released this year and not its bigger, bulkier predecessor known simly as Nintendo DS.

6. An All-In-One Printer


This would really free up more space around my computer. My scanner's on top of the monitor while the printer's at the bottom. Will definitely leave me with more air to breathe ....

7. Skymarks A380 Model Plane


If I get this, "I will keep it as a treasure to last my whole life long" - from Who Will Buy ..
Scale - 1:200, Length - 14.36 in (36.46cm), Wingspan - 15.71 in (39.90cm)
Can be bought at this site for 35 USD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home