A Day In My Life


Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mummy's Back..

Hello there, everyone.. Got shocked by the eerie pictures of the cemetery unless u somehow think that graveyard's are romantic. Eww.. I just can imagine anyone making out in the graveyard... after the hantu will come and god knows do what .. nyahahah

Anywayz, my ever so wonderful and lovely dearest mummy is back.. I didn't even know she shocked ( gave me a surprise) me on tuesday all of a sudden. Anyone who saw my reaction would have laughed like hell. Fyi, people my mum is now staying in spain and came back on a 18-our flight without me knowing.. sneaky.

Therefore, I have been busy every night on week days and even on weekends... dinner every night with different people. Her trips are always lk that with people belanja-ing here night and day. I am staying with her at her place till tues. so you won't see much of me online. I am lucky to be able to blog in my aunt's condo now. Mummy brought back many stuff including my bag which was autographed by beckham, ronaldo, casillas and saldago..yeah. Will gv u pics. in my nxt post hopefully.

Also, I have a new Hp. No. - 017-3604658 (change it)

-Adios-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home