A Day In My Life


Sunday, September 03, 2006

WMS Red Crescent Society 1st Annual Gathering 2006

Our school's Red Crescent Society, PBSM had its first ever gathering yesterday after almost a month of preparation which I was gladly not involved in .. blek. A few other schools were invited so we had almost 100 participants including us converging in wms. It was a friendly kind of event to make friends and all so its not that formal and all. One thing to note down is that this is one of my very first PBSM events having being sunch an inactive, defunct member.

All the PBSM members were required to be in school by 7.15 but I apparently was not woken up and only woke up at 7.00. You shoulf have seen the look on my face when I looked at the clock. I started cursing and hurriedly prepared myself. Had to call the taxi and all.

By the time, I left home it was almost 8. I reached school finally at only 9 after a busy lrt ride. Thank god I wasn't that late coz some of the members were still waiting for one of the guest of honours who in the end didn't even show his shadow.

Easily fitting in, there was the opening ceremony and all. When it was mr.peter's turn to speak, you should have seen how perasan he was. He kept on boasting about the school's entrance exam and our exam results to all the uninterested govt. school students. As if anyone cares .. There were a few dances namely a very lame numa numa dance and a break dance from johnny and gang of our school.

The events for the day was the fun part. During the ice-breaking, the participants were divided into teams then played a mystery game. They interview a few people to solve the mystery where everyone died and all. I was one of the ones to be interviewed. I played the role of Dr.Acula, an eccentric, almost crazy doctor who did the post-mortem on the dead bodies. I tried my very best dressing up as a doctor and acted realy crazily. I shall not disclose what I answered as it was just so random and silly. Try interviewing me and I'll try answering you.

Later, we did a sketch to reveal what actually happened. It was just funny. Next up were the station games where I was the facilitator for group 2 (red group). My team was fun and all since I did know one of them. I surprisingly got to know them really well too. Some of the station games were really just thrilling. Group 2 ended up getting fourth place. We weren't first but at least we're not last.

It was overall a really fun event. Wore my PBSM uniform for the first time which i don't look that bad after all in, made many new friends, played a role in a mystery and became a facilitator for the very first time. To sum up this post, I'll leave you all with pictures from the event .. enjoy


the participants


me being dr. acula

me - yoong jie - krystal - jia wei

sketch


xae hoyy the maid

one of the station games where we were
all drenched wet

Group 2 rocks !!

me - tham - jia wei - krystal
denzie - kamal - edmond


denzie- kamal - mayling
me - edmond- yoong jie- krystal - jia wei


One thing I may regret that day was not attending socail night. I would have seriously went if more of my friends went and if it was cheaper. Come on RM80 for legend hotel .. blek.

-adios-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home