A Day In My Life


Saturday, August 26, 2006

Happy B'day To Me !!

* Selamat Hari Jadi Kepada Saya * Feliz Cumpleaños a Mí *

My birthday's finally here. My 15th by the way. Probably going to celebrate together with my aunt at my uncle's steamboat thing at his house at sierra seputeh later on in the evening. Its ironic that my aunt jacklyn's b'day falls on the same day as me. We just end up greeting each other every single year .. haha. There's probably gonna be lots of relatives there .. Counting on amanda to come coz I want the O.C. Season 3 DVD ..


In something unrealted to my hari jadi, there
was an article on our school concert in the star yesterday. Really shocked to see it since like the concert has already past for almost two weeks. It appeared in the metro section, pg 19 so go check it out. Unfortunately there were only two pictures published, one of the dikir barat and the other of the thai soldiers dance. You can see me quite clearly all the way behind with the choir in one of the pics on the paper . . the red circle in the soldiers dance points to me ..


Chances are that our school probably wrote it and
sent it to the star. Mr. Peter always says "we do not advertise in the newspaper about our school's achievements" but it looks like its happening though not directly. I didn't see any reporter person there at all or were we told of any ..


In today's newspaper, I was very much entertained by a caricature that had much to do with one of my posts. It was actually drawn based on the flight delays of our silly malaysian airlines. Passengers of MAS and Air Asia are apparently facing lots of delays particularly the domestic flights. Some last up to 3 hours apparently. They had been blasted by Transport Minister, Datuk Chan Kong Choy and have a week to start bucking up.


MAS and Air Asia however are pointing fingers at each other and to others including Malaysia Airports Berhad. They also claim that their delays were mostly unavoidable. There is also lots of congestion in klia because they apparently only utilise one runway at times. Its not like lots of planes fly in and out of klia. Compare it to Los Angeles and London Heathrow where planes literally line up on the runway to depart.

Gotta go prepare soon for steamboat ..

-ciaoz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home