A Day In My Life


Thursday, August 24, 2006

Stupid KL Traffic

Today was my day out at mid-valley with frens. Had been looking forward to one of these since early this year. I must say that I was somehow invited almost at the last minute. The people who went are kenneth, krystal, jiam , jia wei, yoong jie, caryn and nee ling. Also met jiaw and krystal's frens edmond and joshua. Saw a few people there namely rambert, leong wai and sadly, wi lik .. He was there I suspect on a date with someone from wms whose name I shall not expose ..

I reached there at about 11.30 which was actually quite early. All of us only arrived at about 1.00 when we had lunch before proceeding to the cinema. Before lunch, I was glad that jiam and jiaw showed me the shops that sold
model airplanes. Expensive though considering I can but something double its size at a cheaper price online.

I was originally not planning to watch a movie because there was n
othing on that interested me. Either it was boring or I had already watched it. I then received a call telling me that the "Snakes On A Plane" DVD had broke in half so I was forced to catch the 3.00 pm show. I finished last at 5.oo pm . Yet another long 2 hour show. It costs me 12 bucks and I cannot imagine how much cash I've spent on all the movies I've been watching.


The movie was just action packed. It had the most impossible plots of all coz you can't bring so many snakes on a plane in the f
irst place. The story generally develops like how every other air tragedy movie does. Samuel L. Jackson did fit the main character's role quite well . I'll just list some highlights of the show so as not to bore you all :
  • A couple makes out in the toilet (mile-high club) when next a snake attacks them. With all the shouting and banging, the flight attendants actually thought they were getting it on very well.
  • Man sticks out cock to pee not noticing the snake appearing from the toliet bowl and the bloody snake bites his cock .. sick especially for guys. Next time, I'll look at where i'm peeing into .. lol
  • A woman opens a sick bag to vomit but a snake inside just lashes out into her mouth killing her that way .. her mouth was all watery and bubbly after that
  • Samuel L. Jackson shoots a hole in the plane to suck all the snakes out. Generally things get sucked out because of pressure. The people don't cause they are strapped onto their seats. In a real-life situation, the seats would ge sucked out too.
  • Both the pilots die and eventually a guy who has only played 'Flight Simulator' on PS2 but clocked 2,000 hours succesfully lands the plane. So much for the PS2.
After the movie ended, all of us had a fun game of bowling. We played two rounds to be exact. I sucked at it though I can clearly remembering myself being quite pro in it five years back which coincidentally was the last time I played. Only finished at about 6.30.



Next, I was supposed to go to my aunt's house in taman connaught, cheras to have chicken rice. She and my uncle cooks excelent kai fan. However, because of the stupid traffic I couldn't go. I was told to go home and my sister would bring back dinner for me. I waited at the taxi stand from 6.30 to 8.00 for a taxi. The traffic was just horrible .. I only reached home at 9.10. .. hate traffic !! I have to even pay extra to the taxi driver .. blek

Now waiting for chicken rice .. hopefully its still hot and yummy ..


-adios-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home