A Day In My Life


Monday, October 23, 2006

Hiatus No More

I'm finally back again after almost a month of not blogging. All that's changing on this blog is probably all the bitching on arthur chia on the cbox. I wouldn't say that I've gone on a hiatus but generally people would assume so. I kind of lets say lost the interest to blog for some time.

Furthermore, the finals were around the corner so I had almost nothing to blog about unless you would all like to be bored on exam stress and how much I dislike it. As for now, they're over and we are all on a one week
Deeparaya holiday. I will disclose my exam results only when I'm prepared to since they're all so horrible, I can almost cry thinking about them . Blek

Meanwhile, I must greet all you gracious people of the world a
Happy Deepavali or Divali. It passed already but at least I greeted. Not to forget is the fact that today is the last say of Ramadan, the last fasting day. Tomorrow's hari raya so Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims though it is strangely called Eid in the western world. It would be funny if they had to fast one more month because they could not see the moon because of the ongoing haze. The haze may just get worst with all the festivities i.e. making satay and playing illegal mercun. Stupid indonesians .. bcoz of them the choking haze might even stay till november.

Over here in Malaysia, something really big happened yesterday. Two really important people actually met after so long to clear the air over certain issues that have been plaguing the country's political scene. They are none other than ex-PM, Dr. Mahathir Mohamad and current PM, Datuk Abdullah Ahmad Badawi. The controversy sorrounding these two is something very much proudly dealt on in this blog of mine.



Today we were told of what happened throughout this very FRUITFUL kononnya meeting. If you ask me, all that happened in the meeting can be summarised to this - Dr. M was just blabbing throughout while Badawi was sitting there god knows why jotting down stuff like in some interview. According to what Dr. M told The Star, all Badawi did was either nod or keep quiet. When Dr. M said he would still voice out when he felt something was not right, Badawi didn't even say much.

I really felt that the timing for this meeting just wasn't right. It was held during
Ramadan which just meant that Muslims should be nice to each other and all. I think that if it was not held during Ramadan, Badawi would have given Dr. M one hell of a scolding plus a sore eye or whatever that's equivalent to his position as a leader. He probably just didn't respond much so as to not break his puasa thing.

On a final note, Dr. M said that he was not entirely happy with the meeting but was 'satisfied'. I would have to agree with him at times. You don't get much out of it. All in all, we would just watch how this never-ending debacle would proceed. Dr. M would never shut up unless he probably dies. Certainly it will be juicier as time passes by.


I'll post again really soon with one
really long post. Lots of other interesting things have been happening throughout my hiatus. You all would wanna know bout it so keep coming back.

-tata-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home