A Day In My Life


Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm Leaving On A Bus

In a matter of hours, I'll be leaving on a bus .. yes a bus, not a jet plane .. to a place by the name of Pulau Pangkor. Terlalu dramatic. Me together with a few Form 4's and a huge bunch of Form 3's will be heading to this island. I shall spare you all from all the fake beauty of this place till I see it for myself though I remember going there during Chinese New Year almost 5 years ago.

This will be a short one so i'll just present you all with some celebrity news.


First, some shocking news. Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Philippe has filed for divorce recently. This is rather un-becoming of Hollywood couples and come on, this couple was the last couple I thought of on this issue. They had always been all sweet and lovey dovey. Some clear examples include their appearances at award shows in particular this years, Acadamy Awards where Reese won an Oscar for her appearance as June Carter in Walk The Line while the movie Ryan acted in, Crash won the "Best Movie" award ..

This is sad. The only long-lasting couples I can probably think of now are the Beckhams as well as Justin Timberlake who's with Cameron Diaz.



Meanwhile, TomKat have announced that they would be getting married soon. TomKat as in Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have announced they would be taking the next step in their relationship on the 18th of November. They will have their weeding in Italy. I suppose it will be held at close friend, George Clooney's villa there.

Congrats to TomKat !! Hopefully you do not portray so much of a Datuk K-Siti Nurhaliza image.

I just finished packing all my stuff. Will be sleeping soon. I hope i'll enjoy this trip. Will post again when i'm back. Also hope Osaka trip students have a fun time.

-adios-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home