A Day In My Life


Monday, December 25, 2006

Feliz Navidad !!

Merry Christmas To All !!



Or as the Spanish say, "Feliz Navidad"

Christmas time is here again. Time to rejoice .. time for presents. Christmas in madrid I would have to admit just isn't that interesting. It's just all quiet and moody. However, the christmas mood here has certainly improved compared to the last year. The Comunidad de Madrid probably had more income or something. One noticable thing this year would be the various lights around the main roads of madrid.

My best christmas celebration would certainly be the one in manila. In philippines, you can help but feel the spirit of christmas. It's just bloody joyful. At midnight, you would just hear firecrackers going off non-stop for an hour or so. Then you would hear news of those hurt by them the next day. Haha. Somehow I've been listening to a reasonable amount of fireworks here too.

I have nothing much to say so I'll just leave you all with some pictures of the x'mas decoration around the condo which were rather last minute. They were like bought and put up all in one day about two weeks ago.

1. Mini X'mas Tree



2. Ribbons and a Christmas plant



3. Hanging Santas outside the window



4. Christmas Lights on the railings



The x'mas tree I know must be unique to many of you all. We decided to buy a mini one since my mum already has two big tress stocked up in manila. Silly to buy another.

Hanging santas are really popular here in spain. So many condos hang them. They even have just one huge santa. Trust me it looks freaking attractive when you see it outside.

-adios y hasta luego-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home