A Day In My Life


Wednesday, December 27, 2006

X'mas Is So Over

I have nothing much to do so I decided to this thingy. I did not get tagged by anyone but who cares. The last time I did one of this was on friendster last year. Boring or not ? It's all up to you.

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Brandon Yew
Birth Date : august 26 1991
Current Status : single
Eye color : i would say black but i think its darkish brown
Hair Color: black
Righty or Lefty : lefty
Zodiac Sign : virgo

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: chinese
Your Fears : saying the wrong stuff at the wrong times
Your Weaknesses : expensive stuff
Your Perfect Pizza : pepperoni

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : what am i gonna be doing today
Your Bedtime : any time i like
Your most missed memory : lots

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : coke
McDonald's or Burger King : McD
Single or group dates: single ones
Adidas or Nike: nike !
Lipton tea or Nestea: i like both .. just depends when
Chocolate or vanilla: any
Cappuccino or coffee: coffee

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke : nope
Curse : definitely

LAYER SIX : In the past month
Drank alcohol: almost every other night
gone to the mall : yup
Been on stage: nope
Eaten Sushi : nope
Dyed your hair : nope

LAYER SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: nada
Changed who you were to fit in: sometimes ..

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : no less than 25

LAYER NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: bluish
Best hair colour: anything that fits
Short or long hair: doesn't matter

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago : doing this
1 hour ago : taking a bite
4.5 hours ago : sleeping
1 month ago : dunno .. shopping mayb
1 year ago : where i am now

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: airplanes
I feel : delighted but sad
I hate : lala people
I hide: secrets
I miss: my frens
I need: to get out

Layer TWELVE : Tag 5 people
1. Brendi
2. Jiam
3. Amanda
4. Peako
5. Yoong jie


Before leaving, I'll just leave you all with some pics of what I did on christmas day this year. Generally, it was just a friendly lunch at the home of the pang family (rmbr them). It was really nice of them and there was just too much food there. It was good that I limited myself to how much I ate.



After that we had a short hop to a mall called Xanadú. Funny name rite. The main attraction of this mall is it's gigantic artificial skiing facility. It is nothing like those you find in genting or singapore as they seriously remodelled it to look like an original mountain. You even get those cable car thingys to get up. Ski or snowboard down the long slope plus a guarenteed supply of snow at -5 degress.


Xanadú


the snow place


the tremendous length of the skiing slope

I hate how bloody fat and gay I look like in all those pictures.
blek. i blame that stupid jacket i'm wearing.

-adios y hasta luego-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home