A Day In My Life


Thursday, April 20, 2006

Silly Signs

I saw this very weird sign board up somewhere in Jalan Peel, Cheras and couldn't resist getting a shot of it with my phone. I just don't get how ignorant the owner is. If someone can give me a logical explanation to this, do insist in leaving your comments.



Its quite blur (click on it if you want an even larger view) but this 'Pasar Kutu" shop generally "membeli's n menjual's barang-barang lama" which means they buy and sell old junk. I know they're selling old stuff but the though of it being a Pasar Kutu or fleas market in english just shocks. If I was really jakun, I would have even ran away..lolx

3 Comments:

  • hhmm. well i dont know. he understands the flea market part, but what he DOESNT understand is the pasar kutu part. what are you, stupid? dont you understand simple english.what my cousin is trying to say is, his melay/ english sucks :) case closed. how dumb can you ppl get?

    By Blogger amanda, at 11:45 PM  

  • jiam : i know what's a flea market but the malay term just seems so horrible

    amanda: thanx..couz. dun nid to be so harsh nxt time. I have very sarcastic n extremely random frens .. lolx

    By Blogger Brandon, at 11:57 PM  

  • thanksssss to meeeee lalala.My sports day~!

    By Blogger Brenda, at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home