A Day In My Life


Monday, May 29, 2006

Back

It's been a long time since I last blogged but I'm finally back. Wanna know why?? EXAMS !! I dislike them. Exams to me is staying up late and studying for once. I hope to do better though than last term. Anyway, they're over already which means the holidays are here. Yeah, you may say. For those who know me well enough, its my first holidays here in this bloody country. I used to leave the day the hols. started. These few days have been relatively boring but I survived with satellite tv.

I procrastinate too much, I notice till the extent of studying only a week before the exams. Thank god I still do well enough. Even during the exams, the bloody tv bugs me all the time. I cannot stand not watching it even during the exam period. Many have complained of my 'over-excessive' TV madness. Conclusion is - Brandon, you watch too much TV but what can I do.

I'm not that worried about the exams now except for the science subjects n moral that is. Computer was thankfully easier this time around. I have to of course complain about moral. Its a fuckin silly exam in malaysia. The govt. (MOE) actually expects us to memorise 32 nilais (values) which have meanings which are at least 10 words long. Being the good soul I always am, I didn't care less memorising them till the 10 minutes b4 the paper. Well, I can conclude that even malaysia's most notorious killer can get an A for moral if he has the necessary skills to memorize the nilai's which he may very well be able to after living in a cell for umphteenth years.

Among the wonderful made-up nilai's are as so :

Cinta Akan Negara - perasaan cinta dan bangga yang mendalam dan berkekalan kpd negara

I've forgotten the others but i'll probably fail my moral paper. Will probably list some more when I get back my paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home