A Day In My Life


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Believe It Or Not

As sudden as it seems, yes i'm going for the muse concert which is happening less than 24 hours from now. I've thought of going ever since the date was announced in december and especially after I couldn't go for the akon concert. Still can't believe I missed that. Changed my mind though coz I heard kanye west (April 4) and probably justin timberlake MAY be coming.



Some things change though and it was just about four days ago that I knew I was gonna go. Fuck this is starting to sound like some epic journey for muse in kl. Turns out my sis's friend's mum managed to win 6 tickets for the muse concert from some Tiger Beer event. Mind you she even won a iPod nano and 3G phone together.

6 tickets --> 2 'The Pitt' ones
2 assigned seating
2 free seating

What would one person do with so many concert tickets? Sell them of course. There you have it, people like Brandon buying tickets which states RM 0 on it. I'm not getting it free though but at a hugely discounted price. Assigned seating for Rm 60 when its originally Rm 143. If you think I'm lucky, you're so wrong coz my sis gets 'The Pitt' ticket free to go with her friend. Free, damn it ! Chances are she's gonna get effing close to muse.

I have another predicament now. I need another person to go. There's two assigned seat tickets so I'm only taking one. It'll be odd sitting alone with an empty seat next to you and come on it seriously sucks stooging there alone watching a muse concert. I've asked - daniel yee, amanda, yoong jie, pia, the list goes on - but everyone seems to not wanna go or just not allowed to. The event is apparently for those above 18 so hopefully I look mature enough for tomorrow night . .

So, anyone who's reading this - Call me if you want that other muse ticket. Stadium negara/merdeka at 8 pm. You got to sit with me though .. Don't worry coz I don't bite

Hope I'll enjoy the concert alone or otherwise ..

-adios-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home