A Day In My Life


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

C.N.Y.

I've been abandoning my blog yet again. It's 2.38 am and I'm desperately trying to crack up something short.

First things first, Happy Chinese New Year .. Gong Xi Fa Cai !

san lin fai lok
san tai kin hong
sam chong lai kin
pou pou kou sing ..

I feel so damn ah sou knowing all those irrelevant phrases which I only say to one or two people every year. Quote Suet Fong, "whatever you say sounded really smart but it just doesn't make sense at all".

Cny has been pretty fun this year or so it always is. Angpau collection has been a brisk affair so far. Telling anyone the exact amount would be fun but I'll just leave it as a four figure amount so go figure.

True enough, cny is one time where i guess everyone gains weight. You have the mouth-watering biscuits, family dinners etc. The 2 kgs I so desperately lost must definitely be back in my body again. I've already had 3 rounds of fine dining for free, treated by family that I'm almost sick of any of it. Reunion dinner at Imbi Palace, first-day dinner at Ritz-Carlton and dinner just now at Soi 24 in Pacific Regency. Don't you just hate being forced to eat up everything the smaller ones can't finish coz that's just exactly what I go through eating with my relatives. Being big and fat doesn't mean I need more, help me lose weight instead !

It is interesting to note that it's only been less than a week since Valentine's Day. Such minimal separation between CNY and valentines day. Guess it isn't too late to give a sad belated You're Still Single Day shout out to everyone. I still can't believe our school banned roses for friendship day (because they think valentines day is wrong) this year to prevent any acts of lesbianism. Matthews may deep inside be one with her inner lesbian fetish being that fucked up Goh. Does anyone think of a gigantic box of sweets and chocolates as an ideal valentines gift for a girl? I just happen to know someone who got that.

I hope I'll be able to post something up again soon. Hope everyone enjoys their cny holidays. Another 12 more days to go ..

-adios y hasta luego-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home