A Day In My Life


Monday, May 28, 2007

In About 120 Words

I have been a very lazy blogger. Lazy's just not the right word .. boring / non-existent seems more like it. Though it would be more logical to say that I was on hiatus, I must admit that I was either too bored or lazy to blog. Notice that these giant pauses in blogging always occur at about the same time every year.

A LOT has been happening since the 4th of April. The mid term holidays are going on at the moment which probably means that this blog would hopefully be getting sudden spurs of posts. These two weeks of holidays has been a much needed yet awaited one. My time this year's been passing like the wind. It's been homework and studying ever since form 5 started.

Then, the exams came. Doubt so if I would need to explain all the stress involved in cramming as much facts as possible in that precious brain of ours. Brandon has been a very bad example to follow in the two weeks that the exam was on. Procrastination just fills my life forever. You have matthews in the first week of may going "If you don't start studying now, you are a fool". I have that ringing in your head but the moment I reach home, there's take a nap, go online, watch more tv whispering in my ears. It wasn't till the weekends before the exam that I started revising. Some was even done the night before till like 2 am once.

Thank god I could go through every paper considerably well though I was dozing off half way through some of the papers. I actually had to be woken up by that goldfish dorothy during moral. I just hate moral and don't be surprised if I end up going for classes after school with matthews. Probably gonna fail miserably again. All I could remember was the first nilai (don't we all) and the last three. You can only imagine much tembak-ing I did in the span of two hours. In spite of all this, me and jiam share the same sentiment of eagerly wanting the holidays to end soon so we could get hold of our marks. Not sure whether you all out there got the same feeling but it is plain strange. Better just enjoy the holidays first.

Anyway, this is what's been happening throughout my apparent hiatus ..

Mummy back again --> but from beirut this time .. rather last minute as she had to attend my step-bro's graduation in manila first. Left April 23 .. was here for about 2 weeks


beloved hip mamma

Good Charlotte Live in KL (21 April 07) --> yet another 'let's wait and see whether I get to go' event .. my cousin surprised me with the 2 extra tickets he won from some MTV contest. Lo, One Buck Short and Estranged were the opening acts. They were boring except for Lo. GC's performance was not what I expected. Long and under-rated. Having Joel go "I wanna move to Malaysia" about 3 times ain't entertaining at all. Muse was so much better =)



Sports Day (21 April 07) --> Mummy got lost on the way there. Almost left out of the march past because I forgot my tie. Thank god for Johann's extra tie. Nothing spectacular. Yellow house won and red house was last



Physics PEKA Practical test --> Performed horribly. So little time given yet so many tasks to do. Couldn't finish a lot and simply screwed my measurements up. Yeah, I still cannot connect my own electrical circuit .. pathetic.

May was rather uneventful. Studying, exams and now holidays ..

So as not to bore you people any further, I'll just be posting some pictures of our favourite reality tv stars. Everybody loves their reality tv stars ! X)

Eric and Danielle - they won the Amazing Race All-Stars edition

ANTM Cycle 7 winner Caridee !! -- my favourite to win other than Brooke


I still hate Melrose . . she should have committed suicide after losing .. so i hoped


Another consecutive season of AI with me hating the winner. Sorry you Jordin fans but she's not appealing to me at all. I was counting on Melinda all this while but looks like she wasn't 'hot' enough for the american audience. Blake wasn't that bad too but his beat-boxing was just inappropriate at times. Hands down, i'm remaining 100% anti jordin.

-adios y hasta luego-

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • NICE SITE!

    In the 4th para. from the top, you stated "Thank god that I could..."

    Since YOU bro't "god" up, I tho't that I would invite you to understand something about your Destiny in life.

    DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

    See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT:

    http://quadcode.blogspot.com

    Save or Print it to study.

    Send it to ALL your friends!

    Your Comments are Welcomed.

    HAVE A MUCH MORE "BRIGHTER" FUTURE!

    By Blogger Rudy Wellsand, at 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home