A Day In My Life


Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ne me quitte pas

Have you seen the mukhsin ad they run on local tv? Heard the french that plays in the end? Well, I happen to like it without bothering to understand it. The song's called 'ne me quitte pas' and that was the version sang by nina simone surprisingly coz it the voice in the song was very manly.

The add. maths project we have to do for SPM is just bloody pathetic. It is just a bunch of repeating crap on calculating lengths, widths and areas of sheep pens ! I don' think farmers would be using graphs or differentiation to determine measurements for their pens. Then again, 3/4 of the stuff learn in add maths doesn't seem related at all to daily life. Imagine using progressions to like find out how much fruit you'll eat next. What crap am I talking about.

Exam marks have so far been OK. No failures so far. It was a definite pass for moral =) and well i got 66 for my first accounts paper ever. All my science subjects are in the 60-65 range. At least, my parents won't get called for an exclusive parent-teacher meet.

I can't wait to catch these two movies in the cinema.

1. Pan's Labyrinth --> why must crappy m'sia make it 18PL =(



2. An Inconvenient Truth --> Al Gore global warming documentary seen by Brandon to contain elements of political propaganda



I'm supposed to go for the PBSM-Scouts camp in school over the weekends but i've been excused. All thanks to Qing Ming on Sunday. Looks like its gonna be fun though. On a brighter side, it means that i'll be able to attend the edu uk expo in klcc convention centre on saturday.

-adios-

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • ya ya i was wonderin y is "Pan labyrinth" was in de 18PL category~
    >.< i wanna watch it man~!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home